HVAC / BMS Controls System Specialist Experienced In Honeywell & Tridium
About the Job
Advanced Control Solutions: Systems whose product lines include Honeywell - Tridium - Teletrol has a need for a highly motivated experienced controls technician. To install, service, commission and program DDC/BMS systems.
As a control specialist duties shall include, installation, network setup and configuration programming, field check-out and startup, and full commissioning of the control system; preventive maintenance, repair, and general servicing of control systems (including detailed troubleshooting of systems). Responsible for high levels of customer satisfaction through direct, on site, customer interface. With a high level of complete technical competence, mentors control technicians. Properly completes required project and service documentation.
The applicant must have general knowledge of the following HVAC components:
- Variable air volume systems
- Constant volume systems
- Fan powered variable air volume boxes
- Non fan powered VAV boxes &Terminal Units
- Variable frequency drives
- Low voltage control wiring
Duties shall include and not be limited to:
- Supervision of projects and interaction with other team members.
- Programming, graphic creation and other data base related items.
- Repairs complex control systems malfunctions requiring extensive knowledge of a variety of electronic or digital controls systems.
- Work with team members.
- Communicate with communicate and problem solve.
- Assist with design and engineering issues.
The candidate must have programming and commissioning skills of one
of the following DDC control systems:
- Lon integration
ACS services the Long Island, New York Tri State area. We offer above scale for the right person, company vehicle, medical and dental benefits, pension, 401 K paid vacation sick and holiday time,travel time and a pleasant working environment.
All inquires are strictly conventional. Fax Resume to 631- 586-0585