Project Profile : 1776 On The Green CB Richard Ellis
Ten stories 362,000 square foot Class-A office building multi tenant multi zone H.V.A.C environment.
- Existing construction 362,000 square foot office building with state-of-the-art Building Automation Controls
- Work around all existing tenants and keep the mechanical systems operating during installation.
- Allow flexibility in the system to accommodate multiple tenants.
- Create a system that that allows different manufactures equipment to be integrated into one automation system.
- Allow flexibility and expandability for future needs.
- Obtain substantial rebates form the local utility company on behalf of our client
Advanced Control Solutions, was the controls contractor hired to design and install the building automation system
- Design a Tridium / Honeywell web based control system.
- Design a LON / Bacnet network integrating all equipment seamlessly into the EMS system for a substantial saving too our client.
- Design a Bacnet network integrating lighting control seamlessly into the system allowing tenants to have control of there lighting reducing there operating costs and saving energy.
- Design an interface to control the boiler plant and related pumps serving the perimeter Fan Powered Mixing Boxes.
- Incorporate 321 perimeter fan coil units via state of the are ZigBee wireless technology.
Location: Paramus, New Jersey
Project Type: Existing Retrofit
Building Size: 362,000 sq. ft.
Building Usage: Multi tenant office environment
Objectives: User-friendly system, Decrease maintenance and energy use, Owner and tenant comfort.
Design Considerations: Lon/Bacnet AHU and MER Plant integration.
Major Decision Drivers: Interoperability, flexibility, expandability.
HVAC Controls: Tridium / Honeywell Webs control system
Installation Date: Scheduled To Be Completed 5-1-11
Controls Contractor: Advanced Control Solutions