Security / Access doors Watch The Video To Learn More
Enjoy A Deeper Level Of Security And Control
WEBsAX™ Security works within the WEBsAX architecture or as a standalone system to provide your business with a security system that’s easy to set up and manage. You’ll get access control, intrusion detection, alarm preferences and more. Best of all, you’ll be able to control everything right from your keyboard, because WEBsAX Security can be accessed through the Internet from anywhere in the world.
What Is WEBsAX?
Honeywell WEB sAX offers an affordable integrated open communications building control system. WEB sAX is a family of state of- the-art, Web-enabled building automation solutions that provide you with amazing flexibility. The entire system is Internet-based, so all you need to access the system is an Internet connection. With the WEB sAX open integrated system, you’ll have the versatility to choose a collection of best-of-class open protocol products using LonWorks™, BA Cnet, ModBus and OPC-based products for your building needs.
For security systems, WEB sAX Security allows you to create specific secured areas to protect what needs to be protected. You’ll know that valuable assets and information are safe.
Easy Management With WEBsAX Security
Because WEBsAX Security features Internet-based software, you’ll be able to manage your security system anytime from anywhere you have Internet access. You can check the ecurity status, make updates, change access privileges and more with just a few clicks.
WEBsAX Security offers modular control, so you only need to install the devices you wish to use without extra components that don’t relate to your company’s needs. Plus, if you already have security peripherals — door strikes, glass-break monitors, card readers, etc. — in place, you won’t have to buy new equipment to utilize WEBsAX Security. It has the flexibility to work with standard security products and tie them together into a system with easy-to-use and easy-to-access control.
Complete, Seamless Integration
When used with the WEBsAX system, WEBsAX Security goes beyond its security functions to help you save energy. Through integration with HVAC, lighting and energy management systems, WEBsAX Security helps you reduce energy costs through occupancy monitoring integrated with the automation system.
For instance, in most buildings when an employee comes in after hours, the lights and HVAC system get turned on for the entire building or floor. With WEBsAX Security integrated with the automation system, when the employee’s access card is recognized, only the lights and HVAC system that pertain to that employee’s work area can be activated, saving energy costs throughout the rest of the building. Plus, when the employee leaves, the system returns to its off-hours settings, so you won’t have the extra costs incurred by employees forgetting to turn off lights or turn down thermostats.
You can get the most from WEBsAX Security by integrating it into a WEBsAX system, but it’s designed to work on its own if needed to fit your needs. Along with the flexibility that WEBsAX Security offers to use third-party devices, it also offers the flexibility to share information on the enterprise level. WEBsAX Security connectivity includes standard IT protocols as well as XML, oBIX and SNMP.
Honeywell open integrated solutions include a range of system elements that allow you to put together exactly what you need for the ultimate in energy efficiency and cost savings.
• Honeywell WEBStationAX™ — Traditional building management system functionality such as scheduling, trending, graphic display, alarm management, time management, archiving and enterprise level information management.
• Honeywell WEBProAX™ — The tool that enables open, integrated, Web-enabled building management systems. A user-friendly environment for network management, subsystem device configuration and control application development.
• WEBsAX™ Energy Suite — Assembles energy usage data and provides a wide range of report options. Accessible from anywhere in the world through a standard Internet browser, you’ll be able to segment your energy usage across your enterprise to better understand which elements are most affecting your energy consumption. You’ll be able to compare the WEBsAX Energy Suite data to the information on your bill to double-check the bill’s accuracy, profile facilities to identify usage peaks and trends, and easily rank your facilities based on energy efficiency.
• Honeywell W-NXS-AX, WE B-403-AX, WE B-545-AX and WE B-201 — A family of application devices providing supervisory control, trending and scheduling for many diverse subsystem devices and User Interface Services for Remote Applications via industry standard browsers. Access your building information from any Internet browser from anywhere in the world. Control your world from anywhere you happen to be.
• Honeywell Spyder™ Controller and Excel 10/15/50/500™ — The industry’s largest family of application-specific and programmable controllers for AHUs, VAV boxes, Fan Coil Units, RTUs and other HVAC equipment built upon the LonMark® standard.
• WEBsAX™ Security: Integrated Security With Simple, Web-Based Management — WEBsAX Security works within the WEBsAX architecture or as a standalone system to provide your business with a security system that’s easy to set up and manage. You’ll get access control, intrusion detection, alarm preferences and more with the ability to use industry-standard security components. You’ll be able to control everything right from your keyboard, because WEBsAX Security can be accessed through the Internet from anywhere in the world.
Honeywell WEBsAX allows you to get the most from your people and equipment.
Save Money — There are no additional workstations to buy. With the Web-enabled user interface, you can access the system via a browser from anywhere in the world.
Increase Flexibility — Communicate to LonWorks®, BACnet®, BACnet MSTP, Modbus® and third-party protocols at the controller level.
Save Energy — Coordinate all energy-consuming loads in your building, from HVAC and lighting systems to manufacturing operations, to save energy and extend the lifetime of valuable equipment.
Increase Productivity — Provide comfortable, efficient, productive surroundings for your most valuable assets — your employees — when you create energy-efficient working environments that utilize energy only when and where it is needed.
Eliminate Needless Work — Manage activities and information in the most efficient manner, across all subsystems, from one workstation.
Enjoy more power to control your building needs.
Security — Create specific secured areas to protect what needs to be protected and know that valuable assets and information are safe.
Access — Information access via the Web lets you easily connect to your building regardless of where you are in the world — the only software you need is your Internet browser! Alarms are prioritized and can be sent via e-mail, phone, cell phone, PDA and remote printers.
Control Costs — You’ll know the amount of energy your building is using and where it’s being used, so you can make the most educated decisions concerning your building’s operation.
Designed For Change — As your business changes, you can easily reconfigure a workspace, move a department or make other changes and know that your facility can change as quickly as your business does.
Proven — Backed by the Honeywell name, your assurance of quality and reliability.